Introduction to a Chemistry nerd

Hi there! How are things going? Hopefully not too bad. If you are at home cooped up because of the "the GreatCoV" (caugh caugh), you can spare a little time reading my story.

You see this is my first blog. I wanted to do this for a while with the hope to inspire other students to follow a path of science and to advice young students to have the right mindset for college.
This is me,



If you are wondering 'Why she looks like such a nerd?' is because I aim to be one.

Hopefully, when you leave here, you can learn a little about me and why I chose Chemistry as a career, and why you should consider doing a career in science. 

Popular posts from this blog

From PhD to MS in Chemistry, now entering the work force.

Ria's Story and her graduate school journey